Little Mix Tour 2020
Little Mix is one of the biggest successes to come from The X Factor. The band features the likes of Jade Thirlwall, Leigh-Anne Pinnock, Jesy Nelson and Perri Edwards. They have become four of the most famous women in the world.
Last week, the band announced that they will be heading out on a tour of the UK in Summer 2020. Exciting news, right? One of these dates is set to be one of their biggest shows yet. They stated that they will be headlining one of the dates at the BST Hyde Park festival.
The British Summer Time has grown in popularity in recent years. Last year, it was Celine Dion who was one of the big headliners. Little Mix will now join her at the renowned event. After supporting Tom Jones in 2014, this will be their first headline show at BST Hyde Park.
To mark the tour announcement, the girls sent a video to fans. Jesy Nelson said: “Hi, we’re Little Mix and we have some huge news that we are so excited about that we want to share with you guys.
“We are heading back on the road next year for our Summer 2020 tour!”
The girls cheered before Nelson continued: “This will include a date playing the legendary America Express presents BST Hyde Park in London.”
Perrie Edwards, the ex-girlfriend of Zayn Malik signed off the clip and added: “See you there!”
Little Mix is about to head out back on tour and will be doing 21 dates across the UK. They will be travelling through Wales down to the south of England before those shows. The band will then play at the Lytham Festival in Lancashire and the British Summertime festival in Hyde Park.
The Just A Touch singers will afterwards wiggle through the UK. They are set to go through Durham, Norfolk and Carlisle before finishing off in Scotland.
Let’s have a glance at the dates Little Mix is going to cover in their 2020 tour:
- June 26, Falkirk, The Falkirk Stadium
- June 27, St Helens, RFC Stadium
- June 28, Cardiff, Cardiff City Stadium
- June 30, Peterborough, The Weston Homes Stadium
- July 2, Southampton, The Ageas Bowl
- July 3, Plymouth, Home Park Stadium
- July 4, London, American Express presents BST Hyde Park
- July 5, Lancashire, Lytham Festival
- July 9, Gloucester, Kingsholm Stadium
- July 11, Colwyn Bay, Stadium Zip World
- July 12, Hull, Hull College Craven Park Stadium
- July 10, Colchester, JobServe Community Stadium
- July 14, Ardingly, South of England Event Centre
- July 16, Durham, Emirates Riverside
- July 17, Leicester, Fischer County Ground
- July 18, Norfolk, Holkham Hall
- July 19, Canterbury, The Spitfire Ground
- July 21, Scarborough, Open Air Theatre
- July 24, Carlisle, Bitts Park
- July 25, Ayr, Ayr Racecourse
- July 26, Aberdeen, Hazlehead Park
Find information about tickets at Ticketmaster. Most of these have already gone on sale on Wednesday, November 27. On Thursday, November 28, the dates went on general sale. In other words, most venues could be sold out soon.
Little Mix is set to bring the festival atmosphere to the UK. In the meantime, you can experience a similar ambience from the comfort of your seat. Remember the iconic Elvis Presley? His legacy lives on with Elvis The King Lives Slot. Spare a few rounds for this online creation at Regal Wins Casino! The game is bound to offer you some entertainment, just like the Little Mix band will next year!