Loyalty Casino Bonuses to Claim in 2021
If online gambling isn’t a one-off thing for you, you can take this recreational activity to a whole new level with loyalty casino bonuses. Casino loyalty programs are there to introduce more value to players who’ve decided to stick to their gambling site. You can take advantage of more promotions, additional advantages, and exclusive, tailor-made treatment. You can have all that through the best loyalty bonus offers, so check out our guide if you’re ready to become a VIP.
Last Updated on 21/10/2021 by Adam Beaufort
Loyalty Casino Bonus Offers at a Glance
Casino loyalty programs are the offers that draw the line between sporadic gamblers and serious players who’ve found the right spot for them. When talking of bonuses, the online casino offers for sign-up might be as far as your imagination goes. Maybe a sporadic promotion for signed-up players. The fact of the matter is that online casinos highly appreciate loyal gamblers who stick to them. Who don’t discard them for a shinier attraction at a new site. Gambling sites create the loyalty casino bonus to demonstrate that appreciation.
In contrast with casino welcome bonuses, those are separate reward systems that often have better terms and more advantageous aspects. There are two approaches to them. In the first one, active players can earn the so-called loyalty points, a form of casino-specific currency. You can then exchange those loyalty points for a variety of bonuses. The second approach is the tiered growth of bonuses and access to more exclusive offers. The top loyalty bonus offers are usually a combination of both.
The best part is that a loyalty casino bonus is usually available for every active and loyal player. You can be someone with a smaller budget or a VIP high-roller. In both cases, you have the chance to be a part of the VIP program and enjoy some free spins or other benefits.
Loyalty Bonus Casinos – Find the Right Partner
Casinos’ ability to retain players is one of the greatest struggles for online casino sites. Suddenly, it turns out that welcome offers are not enough. That’s the main reason why you can find such programs today. Loyalty bonus casinos strive to give players more reasons to stick with them. The casino sites UK players have access to are hundreds, many of them competitive and appropriate for gambling.
Offering just a sign-up bonus or sporadic promotions will make gamblers consider different options. New online slot sites have it even harder – they have to attract new players and somehow keep them engaged so that they stay aboard. Otherwise, the gambling site will quickly go under.
But gambling operators are on the right track. Today, there are tons of casinos with loyalty bonuses pampering their most loyal players. But it might be a daunting task, finding the most appropriate one to join. When browsing for loyalty bonus casino, there’s much to consider. And it’s not just the loyalty bonus program to have in mind. On the contrary, it should come last in your priorities.
Factors to Consider about Loyalty Bonus Casinos
There’s a variety of factors we test and evaluate when looking at casinos with VIP programs. If you’re ready to become a loyal player, it’s best to make sure you’re joining a fair and legit casino. Here’s what to consider in order to avoid falling for the rogue casinos. As attractive as their loyalty programs are, there’s nothing loyal about those gambling sites. If you check out our recommendations for top casinos with a loyalty bonus program, you’ll see all have been tested according to our methodology.
Editor’s Choice Casinos for October:
Whether or not you’re hoping to be a part of a casino’s loyalty program, the most important thing is to choose a gambling site that is licensed by the proper authorities. For the UK, that’s the United Kingdom Gambling Commission. We’d never recommend you a casino without a UKGC license.
Prominent Games Selection
Another crucial factor is the available game selection. Loyalty points are generally earned through playing. Two things are essential. First, you need access to enough diverse games to keep it interesting. And second, the RNG games need to be certified for fairness, proving they are not rigged against you.
Two factors back general safety at online casinos. First, you should join only casinos that obviously apply SSL encryption protocols to secure the data you share with them. The second is the availability of round-the-clock, responsive, and professional customer support. It’s best if you can use live chat.
Variety of Banking Options
Casino payment methods are the last important ingredient of any good casino, appropriate for UK players. You can check out which are the best casinos where it’s best to use certain methods in our recommendations. What you need from a gambling site is a sufficient choice of trustworthy and reliable banking options.
How to Get Your Casino Loyalty Bonus?
Usually, there’s nothing you have to do to claim a casino loyalty bonus. You become eligible for the loyalty bonuses the moment you sign up. Unless it’s a whole tiered program, these promotions are not even advertised. In the general case, you’ll receive personalised offers via email, and they might even be exclusive to you. The main requirement for eligibility is to be an active player. In very rare cases, you’ll have to explicitly sign up for the program.
At most casinos, you can immediately start earning loyalty points the moment you start placing bets. Every offer has different terms regarding how much you have to bet and on what games in order to gain one loyalty point. Of course, the best loyalty bonus offers have low “exchange rates”. You can start your hunt for a great program from our recommendations. Once you’ve gained points, you can exchange them in order to redeem the bonuses on offer.
Casino Loyalty Programs vs VIP Programs – The Difference
Casino loyalty programs and VIP ones can be one and the same, depending on your casino. In fact, in most cases, there will be no difference. VIP programs that come with just exclusive offers and additional loyalty casino bonuses are just your regular program. After all, to be VIP implies some sort of special treatment. And while it’s true you’ll receive additional exclusive promotions, they won’t be as personalized. Every player in the loyalty program will have access to the same.
Authentic VIP programs involve exclusive online casino bonuses, personalised ones. In addition to that, as a VIP, you might have access to personal managers, cashback offers with higher percentages, physical gifts, and expedited withdrawals. That’s a treatment reserved for those gamblers who spend the most at the casino. In other words, to be a part of true VIP casino loyalty programs, you’ll have to be a high-roller at a high-roller casino.
Casino Loyalty Programs vs VIP Programs
Loyalty Bonuses Are Diverse & Rewarding
Regardless of the two approaches to loyalty bonuses, what you get from them is pretty much the same. In one case, there are loyalty points. Loyalty bonus casinos can send you the same promotions you can exchange points for via email. It’s clear that the best ones will be a combination of both. Only then you’ll get the best of both worlds. There are also slight differences if we’re talking about true VIP programs or a regular loyalty casino bonus. Here’s an overview of the types to look forward to:
- Cashback: While cashback bonuses are usually privilege for the high-rollers, some regular VIP programs have them as well. They can be one-time offers or regular opportunities. You’ll either have to exchange loyalty points for them or receive offers via email.
- Additional Spins & Playable Cash: Those are the most common type of loyalty bonuses. Regardless of whether it’s a tiered program or not, you can choose from those. The exchange of loyalty points is often involved. Alternatively, casinos might send those promotions straight to your email.
- Calendar Rewards: Those are daily, weekly, or monthly promotions available only to regular players. They might come in the form of competitions, raffles, or tournaments. Other examples are extra spins or reload bonuses, and these are quite common.
- Physical Goods: Exclusive for VIP players, physical goods can range from merch to high-end accessories like watches. VIP players might receive concert tickets, holiday packages, and a whole host of other physical luxury goods designed exclusively for the most loyal and active high-rollers.
- Tiered Bonuses: Those refer to loyalty programs ranging from bronze to VIP tiers. The names will differ slightly depending on your casino. Every tier comes with fixed bonuses you can receive in exchange for loyalty points. There can be some automatic bonuses you receive when you rise through the tiers.
Alternative Casinos Bonuses Outside Loyalty Programs
At the end of the day, loyalty programs don’t introduce many bonuses different from those you can claim as a new player, with few exceptions. Whether or not you choose to participate in a loyalty program or ‘skip town’ after you exhaust the initial bonuses is a matter of personal preferences. You’ll still be able to find great and often generous bonuses at other casinos.
- Free Spins: Free spins no-deposit bonuses are a great way to experience a casino without staking your own money. But to be truly free, they also have to be wager-free. You’re more likely to get a 20 free spins bonus from a loyalty program than finding them as a regular promotion. Wager-free free spins are usually reserved for these programs.
- Welcome Bonus: In the UK, casino sign up bonus is a one-time deal that can vary dramatically from one casino to the next. They are finite, and you won’t be able to play with playable bonus cash or extra spins without claiming another promotion. And only in case those are available.
- Cashback Bonus: Cashback bonuses give you an excellent chance to get back some of the money you’ve lost while playing certain games. Those are rare as a regular promotion. In fact, it’s most likely you’ll find them as part of loyalty programs and VIP treatments.
- Reload Bonus: Reload bonuses are, in general, deposit bonuses of lower percentages and amounts you can claim as a regular player. Some might be restricted, though, if you’re not truly active. After all, casinos tend to reward their most active players with more opportunities.
Terms & Requirements of a Loyalty Bonus Program
As you’ve noticed, a loyalty bonus program is quite different from other bonuses. It’s a program encompassing a variety of bonuses itself. While most cash and extra spins offers you receive as a loyal player have their traditional terms and requirements, the whole program is unique in that sense.
- Entry Conditions: As you well know, you can’t claim some casino bonuses if you use particular casino payment methods. That’s not necessarily true for entry into loyalty programs. You either enter the program upon sign-up, or you’ll have to play long enough and spend enough to receive a personal invite. That varies between the different casinos.
- Gaining Points & Restrictions: While you’re able to gain points for every bet you place, there might be some restrictions. For example, to generate one loyalty point, you’ll have to spend a certain amount of money on specific games. Let’s say you’ll have to spend £10 on slots to get 1 point. Some casinos might want you to spend £50. The loyalty program will specify which are the games and what bet sizes will generate points for you.
- Exchange Rate Limitations: When exchanging loyalty points for bonuses, especially in tiered loyalty programs, the lower your tier, the more points you’ll need to get smaller offers and prizes. Since you can often redeem loyalty points for cash, there will be monthly limits for the maximum amount you can redeem. Again, the higher your tier, the higher that maximum will be. Also, the higher you climb, the more diverse will be the types of online loyalty bonus you can redeem.
- Time Constraints: Unfortunately, loyalty points do have expiration dates. Those can be, for example, three months. After the specified period, all remaining loyalty points might be voided and removed from your account. Time frames, of course, will vary depending on your casino’s particular terms.
- Wagering Requirements: It’s true that the best bonuses come with the lowest or no wagering requirements. The good news is that bonuses redeemed through loyalty points usually have wagering requirements sometimes 10x lower than those of promotions outside of the loyalty program. In fact, the best loyalty bonus you can come across would be wager-free spins or cash. Those are usually reserved for the highest of tiers of a loyalty bonus program.
Newest Offers this October:
US Players not Accepted
- Live Dealer Games
- Professional Customer Support
- Variety of Casino Games
18+ New Players.£10 Min Deposit.£5 Max Bet. 40X Wagering Applies.Bonus Valid 14 Days.30 Spins Credited Instantly+30/daily for 9 Days on Pre-Selected Games.Free Spins Valid 72h.Max Free Spins Winnings £100.Ewallets Excluded.Full T&C'S Apply.
100% Welcome Bonus up to $1000 and 300 Free SpinsUS Players not Accepted
- Accepts Players from Many Countries
- PayPal Payments Available
- 700+ Slots Games
18+ New players.£10 min deposit.£5 max bet.40x wagering applies.Bonus valid 14 days.30 Spins on Starburst instantly+30/daily for 9 days.Free Spins valid 72h.Max Free Spins winnings £100.Ewallets excluded. T&Cs Apply
US Players not Accepted
- Live Games Available
- Fast Withdrawal Times
- Great Game Selection
18+ New players.£10 min dep.£5 max bet.40x wagering.Bonus valid 14 days.20 Spins instantly+20/daily for 9 days on pre-selected games.Free Spins valid 72h.Max Free Spins winnings £100.Ewallets excluded.T&C's Apply
Check Out the Latest Casino Reviews
Am I a VIP in a Loyalty Bonus Program?
There’s a slight if dramatic difference between regular loyalty programs and VIP ones. As we discussed in our guide, true VIP programs are aimed at high-rollers. They are made for the players who spend the most at the gambling site. That’s why the redeemable bonuses and additional benefits, like expedited withdrawals and personal managers, are reserved for the program’s highest tiers. These levels are usually invite-only and can include physical luxury goods.
How Do I Opt for Casino Loyalty Programs?
In general, there’s no need to do anything. At most casinos with loyalty programs, you become eligible for it the moment you sign up and start placing bets. In some rare cases, you might have to declare your desire to participate. When acceptance doesn’t happen automatically, it’s probably because you’ll have to spend a particular amount in best, first, before you can enter the first tier of the program. You can’t opt only for the highest tiers of true VIP programs, which are invite-only.
Which Are the Best Loyalty Bonus Casinos?
The best casino is the safe casino. We’ve made sure to recommend only legit gambling sites
. You can start your search for a generous loyalty program there. Remember that loyalty programs are devised to incentivise gamblers to play more and stick with the casino. You wouldn’t want to risk your money with a rogue gambling site just because its loyalty program is attractive.
Which Are the Best Casino Loyalty Bonuses?
The best bonuses are a matter of preference. But you’ll be delighted to know that loyalty programs often include wager-free spins as a redeemable bonus. In addition, wagering requirements for redeemed cash are dramatically lower than those of regular bonuses outside of loyalty programs. You can check out our guide for even more ideas on the bonuses you can score through loyalty programs. One thing that’s undeniable is that they do manage to reward players for gambling actively.
How Can I Claim Loyalty Bonuses?
That would depend on the approach the casino used when developing its loyalty program. If there aren’t points involved, you’ll usually receive exclusive offers through email. They most likely come with bonus codes you’d have to enter to indicate you want to claim the promotion. If there are loyalty points involved, you can exchange them according to a particular exchange rate to redeem specific offers. If the loyalty program is tiered, you’ll be able to redeem only the bonuses in your tier.
How Do I Rise Through the Program’s Tiers?
If a loyalty program is tiered, it’s most likely based on collecting loyalty points, also known as the casino’s in-house currency. To reach any tier, you’ll have to generate a specific amount of loyalty points. Once that happens, you’ll automatically flow into a higher tier. That’s when its rewards and redeemable bonuses are unlocked. Only in the program's highest levels, those for VIP high-roller players, might happen to be invite-only. Everything else happens automatically.