Game review info
- RTP: 94.77%
- Min Bet: 0.60
- Max Bet: 100
- Reels: -
- Paylines: -
- Software: SkillzGaming
- Themes: Action
- Volatility: Medium to High
- Features: Free Battles, Lava Stones Pick
Battle Royale Casino – Where to Play?
Play the Battle Royale Casino Game at the Best SkillzGaming Casino
US Players not Accepted
- Leading Software Providers
- Phone Support Available
- PayPal Available
Battle Royale Slot Overview
In this game, you have an army that’s solely dedicated to fighting the bad guys invading your home village. Now picture each fight getting you a payout here or there. Battle Royale is that game that combines your luck and the combating skills of a few cards. Battle Royale is one of the most recognizable titles available from SkillzzGaming. It’s great for players who love a bit of role-playing games enjoy it immensely.
The moment you enter the game, it becomes clear that it’s going to become your favourite in the long run. What would you want more? You have monsters, the good and the bad, you have superpowers. The only thing this game is missing is you. Are you ready to take over this enchanting world?
Design & Theme
In Battle Royale, you’re a traveler that just landed in a medieval village that’s filled with peculiar monsters and battle heroes. You have all your control settings at the bottom. In the center you have cards with the characters from the game. Apart from those beautiful cards, you have mana cards that appear under them. The music is battle-like and whilst the gameplay is happening, there are sounds like the swooshing of swords.
Battle Royale Paytable & Winning Symbols
The paytable of the game consists of heroes that form team formations. Each formation has 5 heroes. The heroes differ by their chances to win a battle and their prize potential. Thus, they’re divided into 3 groups – green, blue, and red. The green heroes have low volatility, therefore there are good chances of winning small to medium prizes. The blue heroes have medium volatility and they can grant small to big prizes. Red heroes have high volatility and grant medium to big prizes with a low chance of winning. You can check out the paytable from the menu next to the Mute button in the game.
Battle Royale Gameplay: Defeat Your Enemies
There are no reels, pay lines since this game is more of an RPG game than a slot by all means. You have 5 heroes that battle against 5 enemies. Each hero gets a random mana card that damages the enemies’ health meter. If a hero receives a skull card, it’s the enemy’s turn to attack and the battle is lost.
If you manage to defeat an enemy, you can get awards. Your winnings are determined by the total heroes wins at the end of each battle. This is your total battle win. Coins that were collected during a battle by heroes that lost will not be calculated within the final winnings.
The moment you start the game, you can’t change anything about it during the gameplay. The cards then immediately start dealing and the heroes alongside their mana start battling the monsters. The controls bar is at the bottom for your convenience. You pick the game mode between regular and fast speed.
Battle Royale Features: Adventuring Around the Islands
You can send your heroes to battle in 5 different islands and the first battles take place in the Forest Island. To unlock the rest of the islands, you have to collect special island stones that are given at random once a battle is finished. Each island has a special bonus feature that’s triggered by a bonus card. This card can be dealt randomly in all islands and each heroes’ formation has the same chance of getting it. The available features for each island are the Boss Fight, the Villains’ Wave, Free Battles, Lava Stones Pick, and the Treasure Island Event.
- Boss Fight: This is the bonus feature in Forest Island. Join all your heroes’ forces to defeat the Dragon. The boss fight deactivates the battle against the enemies. When a hero receives a skull card, the dragon attacks and eliminates the hero. The boss fight ends when either the dragon or all heroes are defeated. All wins are collected with the dragon’s defeat. You can win up to 20,000 coins.
- Villains’ Wave: This is the bonus feature in Swamp island. All enemies are fought with a magical crossbow that comes out of the swamp. The crossbow deactivates the heroes’ battle against the enemies and the heroes retreat to safety. There are up 5 waves of enemies and you get 15 arrows for a wave. Each wave has a higher multiplier and you have to defeat all enemies to advance to the next wave. The first wave brings an x2 multiplier, the second one brings an x3 multiplier, the third one brings a x4, the fourth one brings a x5, and the fifth one brings a x10. The round ends when all arrows end or when the waves are cleared.
- Free Battles: This is the feature of Desert island. You get 5 free battles and a treasure card with a prize will be dealt with in each battle. You can win up to 1,000 coins on a card.
- Lava Stones Pick: This is the feature in the Volcano island. Select as many stones as you can from 12 possible Lava stones to reveal cash prizes until you reveal a multiplier. The bonus round ends when the player collects a multiplier stone. Then, the accumulated prizes are multiplied. You can win up to 17,000 coins.
- Treasure Island Event: It opens every 12 hours for 20 battles. A 25+% is added to all prizes gained during the battles. Find the magic stone card to win 100,000 coins.
Battle Royale Payout and Volatility Explained
The volatility of the game is dictated by the active heroes, but the RTP is an estimated 94.77% which is pretty average and good.
Final Thoughts on Battle Royale Slot
Play Battle Royale Slot Here:
All Casinos are Safe and Licensed, See the Top 3 Picks for April: