Honey Rush Slot
Game review info
- RTP: 94.5%
- Min Bet: 0.2
- Max Bet: 100
- Reels: 7 Reels
- Paylines: 7
- Software: Play'N Go
- Themes: Animals , Nature
- Volatility: High
- Features: Free Spins , Bonus Game , Wild Symbol
Top 3 Casinos with Honey Rush Slot – Play Free or for Real Money
Honey Rush Slot Review
The Honey Rush slot game has the very peculiar hexagonal grid slot which allows for tumbling reels and clusters. That’s why it has 1 fixed payline – your goal on the 37-symbol grid is to for clusters of a minimum of 5 identical symbols.
The volatility of the game is very high, meaning you can score huge wins after long periods of smaller ones or none. With an RTP of 96% and a maximum win exposure of 900,000, the Honey Rush slot positions itself as ideal for both risk-takers and high-rollers. The best news is that you can play it across all platforms and devices, as it’s mobile-friendly.
Game information, your balance, the bets you can place, and the spin and auto-play modes are all at the bottom of your screen. You can place a minimum bet of 0.20 to a maximum bet of 100 which makes the game suitable for high-rollers.
You can set between 10 and 100 automated spins with various options to break the auto-play cycle. There’s also a turbo mode you can activate for faster spins.
Honey Rush Slot Features
The Honey Rush slots game is so full of features, you’d think it’s logical that the more you win the better it gets. But it’s not just the sweet taste of rewards and the rush of adrenaline this game can induce, it’s the features it will entice you with.
But the eye is drawn to and sticks to the sides of the screen. On the left-hand side, you can monitor your winning combinations for every spin you make, because every cluster of 5 or more matching symbols pays out.
The more combinations there are in a single spin, enabled by the tumbling symbols, the higher your potential for a reward. Here’s why!
Every winning combination per spin fills up the Rush Meter on the right side of your screen with the number of matching symbols in every cluster. When filled up, it triggers several extra features:
- Fill it up to 20 symbols – you’ll gain one Drone Colony and 1 Sticky Wild.
- Fill it up to 40 symbols – you’ll gain another Drone Colony and 1 more Sticky Wild.
- Up to 80 symbols – awards you a third Drone Colony and a third Sticky Wild.
- Up to 160 symbols – you gain a Queen Colony. This feature will activate immediately when no other wins are achieved during the spin that helped you reach it.
The Colony features clone the central symbol on the grid in order to create a new cluster. Drones create clusters of a minimum of 7 symbols. Randomly, even on non-winning spins, the Worker colony can be activated and create a cluster of 7 to 15 symbols. When the Queen colony feature is triggered, it will create a cluster of 20 to 37 symbols!
In the meantime, the three Sticky Wilds you can acquire are substitutes for all symbols. The second and third ones come with multipliers. They will switch positions before new symbols fall after a win.
Honey Rush Slot Design & Graphics
The Honey Rush slot is a nature-inspired game that can make you feel like a busy bee! The 37-symbol hexagonal grid is your own personal honeycomb. It’s filled with diamonds, bronze, silver, and gold coins, combined with a whole bouquet of blooming flowers.
This is a colorful and lively game with pleasant sounds that can transport you to a sunny spring garden. You can go on a honey trip from anywhere and at any time. The game uses HTML5 technology and will run on your PC, laptop, phone, or tablet, regardless of the operating system.
You can look forward to two types of symbols – regular and special ones. The regular symbols have different payouts, while the special ones – the Wild and Wild multipliers during the Honey Rush Mode can substitute for any symbol. The regular symbols can be separated into three groups:
- Low-Paying Symbols – these are the four blooming flowers. With a minimum bet of 0.20, a cluster of 5 matching symbols makes returns of 0.02.
- Medium-Paying Symbols – these are the three precious-metal coins. The bronze one would return 0.06 for a 5-symbol combo at a minimum bet of 0.20. The silver coin returns 0.08, and the gold one – 0.10.
- High-Paying Symbols – the diamond is the highest-paying symbol in the Honey Rush slot. For a cluster of 5 matching diamond symbols, the return for a minimum bet would be 0.20.
The clusters you can land and win from range from 5 to 35+ symbols. This, along with the Honey Rush mode, reveal the full potential of the slot. And makes one thing sure – it’s definitely worth dipping your fingers in that pot of honey by Play’n Go!