King Kong Slot
Game review info
- RTP: 95.5%
- Min Bet: 0.01
- Max Bet: 40
- Reels: 5 Reels
- Paylines: 20
- Software: Playtech
- Themes: TV & Movies , Animals
- Volatility: Medium
- Features: Free Spins , Scatter Symbol
Top 3 Casinos with King Kong Slot – Play Free or for Real Money
King Kong Slot Review
King Kong is a Playtech slot inspired by the 2005 Hollywood remake of the same name! You’ll act alongside Naomi Watts and Adrien Brody in a race for rewards. The slot has 5 reels, 20 adjustable paylines, and a theoretical RTP of 95.50%.
If you dream of the movies, this slot can take you on the set of King Kong. Also known as Kong: The 8th Wonder of the World slot game, you’ll be playing in two modes, marking the two major destinations of the movie – the Wild Jungle Mode and the Big City Mode.
The Wild Jungle Mode is the base game, and if you land 3 or more scattered Wild symbols, you’ll activate the Wild Jungle Respins. To enter Big City Mode, you have to land 3 or more Scatter symbols and go through the Skull Island Bonus choosing a location on the map to match creatures! In the Big City Mode, you’ll have the chance to win free spins! Sounds exciting already?
King Kong Slot Features
The King Kong slot features are plenty! To cover the basics, let’s mention your game controls. To have adjustable paylines means you can decrease or increase the number of active paylines you bet on and play with.
The maximum number of paylines is 20, and the minimum – 1. The minimum bet per line you can make is £0.01, and the maximum bet per line – £1. Depending on the number of paylines you have active, your total minimum bet can be £0.01, and the maximum total bet would be £20.
In addition, you can start an autoplay mode. You can set between 10 and 99 spins to be carried out automatically, you just enjoy the graphics and sounds. All of that, combined with the variety of modes and games for cash prizes, King Kong free play and spin, and re-spins, wrapped up in a Hollywood theme make the slot very engaging!
King Kong Slot Design & Graphics
As we said, the King Kong slots game is entirely inspired by the 2005 movie of the same name. Apart from Hollywood’s finest, you’ll play on a grid, overtaken by the jungle, where Kong dwells and stalks. You’ll enjoy great graphics and a smooth play-through thanks to the HTML5 technology used.
Every time you land a combination on a winning payline, if it’s a symbol with an actor on it, you’ll witness familiar and loved scenes from the movie. The overall experience is enhanced by the subtle, yet epic sounds. The best part is that you can take the game on-the-go and enter the movies whenever you feel like it.
There are four categories of symbols – three regular groups of paying symbols and one group of special symbols. Let’s take a quick look:
- Low-Paying Symbols – those are the playing-card symbols 10, J, Q, K, and A, which are made to look like cracked stone overtaken by lianas.
- Medium-Paying Symbols – those are the characters of Jack Black and Thomas Kretschmann who played Carl Denham and Captain Englehorn in the 2005 movie.
- High-Paying Symbols – Naomi Watts’ Ann Darrow and Adrian Brody’s Jack Driscoll give payouts even when in a combination of just 2 matching symbols.
- Special Symbols – the Wild, represented by Kong, and the Scatter, which reads Kong: The 8th Wonder of the World, are the two special symbols you can hope to land. Apart from making payouts, they trigger the special games in the different modes. The Wild can also substitute for all other symbols except for the scatter.