Game review info
- RTP: 95%
- Min Bet: 0.01
- Max Bet: 0.50
- Reels: 5
- Paylines: 25
- Software: EyeCon
- Themes: Asian
- Volatility: Medium
- Features: Free Spins, Firework Bonus, Dumpling Pick
Pig’s Feast Casino – Where to Play?
Play the Pig’s Feast Casino Game at the Best Online Casino
US Players not Accepted
- Wide Variety of Live Dealer Games
- Simple and Clean Website Design
- QuickSpin Casino
Pig’s Feast Slot Delicious Overview
Pig’s Feast slot is this comfy game with warm colours and graphics that can make your taste buds ich with excitement. If you fancy a soup or two, then don’t hesitate and enjoy what this slot has to offer. The menu could become very rich in flavour.
Picture that it’s very cold outside and all you need is some warm soup, crispy bread and a hot mug of tea. You stumble across a nice little diner where the hosts give you all types of dishes to try. Your stomach is already full but it’s so delicious that you keep on digging at the food. This is how the gameplay of the slot feels.
Not only is the gameplay great, but also there are a couple of features that work as a perfect seasoning. It’s honestly such a wonderful way to enjoy a little bit of peace whilst you’re at home or on your way to the office. You can play the game in demo mode or for real money, so you can have the best of both worlds.
Pig’s Feast Features: Piping Hot and Tasty
At Pig’s Feast slot, there are a couple of features like the Firework bonus, the Dumpling Pick, Free Spins, and the Substitute.
- Firework bonus: The Firework bonus is triggered when the bowl stack contains 17 bowls. Crates of fireworks appear and the fireworks ignite and explode, or they misfire. Each crate can award a prize of up to 100x the total wager. The crates may contain different prize values. Players win the prize amount on a particular crate only if the fireworks in the crate ignite and explode. Win up to 500x your total wager during the Firework Bonus. If the Firework Bonus and Free Spins are triggered on the same base spin, the Fire Work Bonus will play and complete before the Free Spins are played. The Firework bonus can’t be triggered during Free Spins and on the same base spin as the Dumpling Pick.
- Dumpling Pick: The Dumpling Pick is triggered when 3 or more scattered Female Pig symbols appear anywhere. 3,4 or 5 scattered Female Pig symbols appearing anywhere award 2,3 or 5 picks respectively. Each pick can award a prize of up to 100x the total wager. The awarded prizes are added together. The Dumpling Pick can be triggered during Free Spins.
- Free Spins: 3,4 or 5 scattered Male Pig symbols appearing anywhere trigger 15,20 or 25 Free Spins respectively. Free Spins are played using the same pay lines. They wager as the triggering game and can be retriggered a max of 15 times.
- Substitute: The Male Pig symbol substitutes for all symbols except scattered Female Pig symbols. Prizes are doubled when the substitute symbol appears in a line win.
Pig’s Feast Design & Theme
If you’re going to play the slot hungry, then don’t! Grab a bit beforehand and sit down to play it because its theme is mouthwatering. The game is based in a Chinese restaurant where you can enjoy cups of rice, dumplings with soy sauce, soups, wraps, fruit, etc. Each dish brings a certain value that you can see from the paytable of the game.
Behind the board, you can see steaming hot dishes lined up on a table and the board itself is constructed with bamboo sticks. There is traditional music playing for the soundtrack and effects when you strike a winning combination. You can play the game on all mobile devices, so taking Pig’s Feast on-the-go is easy.
Paytable & Winning Symbols
In the Pig’s Feast slot, the highest-paying symbol is the firework, followed by the tangerine. The lowest-paying symbol is the teapot, followed by a cup of rice. You can see all of the symbols from the screenshot below.
Pig’s Feast Payout and Volatility
The RTP of the slot is 95% and medium volatility which is great for players of all types of experience and risk-taking. It’s not as tricky as high volatility and it doesn’t give out as little payouts as the low volatility.
Brief Review of the Gameplay
There are 5 reels, 25 pay lines, and bets per line between 0.01 and 0.50 which is pretty decent. The gameplay consists of you turning the reels and scoring winning combos. You can see all controls of the game on the right of the board. There are the Spin, Autoplay, and bets per line buttons. All your credit, winnings, and bets can be seen above the board with the menu button next to them.
Pig’s Feast: An Utterly Brilliant Gameplay
Play Pig’s Feast Here:
All Casinos are Safe and Licensed, See the Top 3 Picks for April: