Game review info
- RTP: 96.5%
- Min Bet: 0.20
- Max Bet: 100
- Reels: 5
- Paylines: 5
- Software: Play'n Go
- Themes: Ancient Greece
- Volatility: High
- Features: Wild Symbol, Free Spins, Multiplier, 5 reels
Rise of Olympus Casino – Where to Play?
Play the Rise of Olympus Casino Game at the Best Play’N Go Casino
US Players not Accepted
- Wide Variety of Live Dealer Games
- Simple and Clean Website Design
- QuickSpin Casino
Rise of Olympus Slot Overview
Ancient Greek-themed slots are a pure joy to play especially when they’re nicely done from big studios like Play’n Go. As long as you have luck by your side, you can leave with good payouts at the end of the session. One of the best features of the game is the fact that you can control the type of volatility depending on the Gods in Free Spins.
Zeus has low volatility, Poseidon has medium volatility, and Hades has high volatility. Note that each God has the power to remove symbols, add symbols, and create great winning combinations. Despite their powers, you are the person in control of the game for the most part and Gods are just helping out your luck. When you look away from the features, you can see great graphics and an easy-to-understand layout waiting for your next exciting gameplay to happen.
Rise of Olympus Slot Features: May the Gods Be on Your Side
This slot has 5×5 grid, with a min bet of 0.20 and a max bet of 100. The gameplay is easy and quite similar to other Play’n Go slots like Moon Princess. You have your board with the control panel at the bottom. You have your multiplier board on the left and your current active God on the right of the reels. From the control board, you can spin, autoplay, choose your bets, find info on the paytable and features, etc. From the little black bar at the very bottom, you can switch the sound on and off if you fancy playing in peace and quiet.
Generally, the grand idea behind this slot is simple: spin, collect winning combos, get a lucky feature or two, and enjoy it. Speaking of lucky features, there are 3 main ones called Hand of God, Wrath of Olympus, and Free Spins.
- Hand of God: This feature is triggered randomly on non-winning spins. Each God has a unique ability to help create winning combinations. The active God will change after each trigger. The Gods are Hades, Poseidon, and Zeus. Hades transforms 1 set of symbols into another symbol. Poseidon can make up to 2 wilds appear. Zeus can destroy 2 sets of any symbol.
- Wrath of Olympus: Fully charge the meter to trigger this feature. The meter has 3 sections. If you land 3 Gods, 1 section of the meter lights up. If you land 4 Gods, 2 sections light up. If you land 5 Gods the entire meter lights up. It’s only filled when winning with God symbols. The Gods take turns performing their associated Hand of God feature. This feature can’t be retriggered. The active God changes for the next spin.
- Free Spins: You have to clear the grid to trigger this feature and choose 1 of the 3 options. Hades grants 4 FS, a recharge, and 4 more spins. Poseidon grants 5 FS, a recharge, and 3 more spins. Zeus grants 8 FS, a recharge, and 2 more spins. Fewer free spins mean higher risk, but higher winning potential a.k.a higher volatility. The chosen Hand of God feature is also active, triggering on each non-winning spin. The multiplier is not reset between Free Spins and can grow to a max of x20. Fully charge the meter to receive more Free Spins, up to a max of 20. The Wrath of Olympus feature is not active. Wilds disappear from the grid if there are no other symbols left.
Design and Graphics: Bold and Beautiful
When you first enter the Rise of Olympus slot, you can see lighting fall, fire roaring, and the mountains covered with ash and the anger of Gods. The background of the game is an eerie reddish mountain-top view with fire speckles flying around behind the board. It’s supposedly based somewhere on Olympus mountain. All symbols are created to represent metallic weapons or portraits of the Gods. The music has a Greek sound within it and it feels like a war is nearby. You can admire the gorgeous graphics both on your desktop and mobile devices since this slot is compatible with your way of living: at home or on the road.
Paytable and Winning Symbols
The paytable of the Rise of Olympus slot has 9 symbols that divide into low-paying, medium-paying, and high-paying ones. They represent different Gods and symbols of Ancient Greece like a harp or Poseidon’s weapon. The design is very beautiful with golden elements and frames around each symbol.
Final Thoughts on the Rise of Olympus Slot
Play Rise of Olympus Slot Here:
All Casinos are Safe and Licensed, See the Top 3 Picks for April: