A Quick Look at the LeoVegas Casino
LeoVegas is such a stunning casino, it turns newcomers into loyal players right from the bat. First and foremost, it’s licensed and safe. But it’s also brimming with gambling opportunities. The LeoVegas gambling site is a one-stop-shop for everything casino. This includes not just slots and table games but also bingo and sports betting, anything you might be interested in.
And while some claim it’s not great to be a Jack-of-all-trades, the LeoVegas casino excels in every aspect. There’s a lot to unpack – from the security to the bonuses and their promotional terms. Our LeoVegas review digs deep into this UKGC-licensed casino to figure out what makes it so great for UK players.
LeoVegas Casino Advantages and Disadvantages
Pros / Cons
- Variety of Live Games
- Mobile App
- Professional Customer Support
- Huge Selection of Game Providers
- Good Collection of Slots
- Not All Payment Methods are Available for All Countries
- US Players Not Accepted
Play the Best Games at LeoVegas
The LeoVegas UK brand has created one of the most extensive game selections with 800+ titles in all gambling categories, including VIP rooms. While you’d be right to argue there are casinos with larger lobbies, so what makes this one special? We’d say it’s not just the super selection of popular and mobile-friendly titles but the user-friendly layout of the lobby itself. LeoVegas has one of the easiest to navigate platforms. You’ll find all of your favourite games at your fingertips or a click away.
The website has three main sections – Casino, Live Casino, and Sports. Each of these sections holds the relevant sub-categories. You’ll find all RNG games in the Casino, while the Live casino is pretty self-explanatory – all live dealer games and the VIP rooms are there. If you know exactly what you want to play, just jump to the search bar and filter the lobby by game or provider name.
Discover Leading Providers at LeoVegas Casino
You’ll be pleased to know that more than 12 gaming developers power the excellent blend of casino games you can find in the LeoVegas lobby. Such a variety guarantees there will be something for everyone, regardless of your preferred gaming field, including scratch cards. Thanks to the number of providers at the LeoVegas casino, you’ll find plenty of games of chance and games of skill alike. Some of the most notable developers represented in the lobby are NetEnt when talking about RNG games and Evolution Gaming when it comes to live casino.
Spin the Reels on Popular LeoVegas Slots
The LeoVegas slots category can be found in the Casino section of the website, along with all the 650+ gaming titles you can choose from. While you can’t filter the slots by specific aspects like features or number of reels, you can browse them by developer or name.
In addition, you can find slots in most of the other sub-categories. However, the most special once are the must-fall jackpots and jackpots sub-sections. And, yes, you can play for the Mega Moolah prize, which amounts to £14 million at the time of writing this review, but the must-fall jackpots are a whole other deal. They have a deadline and will definitely fall within it. They’re also known as Daily Jackpots and are a unique feature of the Red Tiger Gaming developer.
- Mega Moolah: The base game of Mega Moolah combines low variance with a low RTP of 88.12%, which isn’t attractive for all players. But most gamblers hop on board to play for the staggering jackpots. In the game’s progressive jackpot part, the variance is high and introduces a real thrill to gambling.
- Hotline: Hotline is an incredible slot by NetEnt, taking the luxury and retro themes to the next level. It combines a high RTP of 97.04% with medium volatility, creating great opportunities for gamblers. It’s also filled with special features like free spins, re-spins, and multipliers, all of which can lead to high payouts.
- Book of Dead: Book of Dead is one of Play’N Go’s flagship titles. When speaking of slots, it’s also one of the most popular ones across the industry. On it, you’ll find a high RTP of 96.21% and high volatility that boosts the risks but also the size of potential rewards. It’s also chock-full of features.
Get a Thrill at the LeoVegas Live Casino
The live casino section of LeoVegas is so vast, you could easily get lost in there. There are 7 sub-categories in total, including VIP rooms. When you land in the Live casino, you can easily browse through the Popular live dealer rooms along with all the game types featured. Thanks to Evolution Gaming, Authentic Gaming, and Pragmatic Play, you can play at 140+ live rooms. They feature dozens of variations of Blackjack, Roulette, Baccarat, Card games, and even Game Shows. At the Chambre Séparée, you’ll feel like a true VIP. It’s a dedicated LeoVegas studio environment with professional, multilingual dealers.
A great thing about the gambling site’s live section is that bet ranges are visible. You can find games starting at minimum bets of just £0.10, meaning even people with limited budgets can enjoy the thrill of live gambling at LeoVegas. Alternatively, you can find rooms for high-rollers with maximum bets reaching £20,000, like Authentic Gaming’s Nightclub Live Roulette.
LeoVegas App Review
All the 800+ games you can find on the LeoVegas online casino are adjusted to run smoothly on mobile devices, including the live dealer rooms. What’s best about this gambling site is that it offers a choice for all on-the-go enthusiasts. You can play through a mobile browser since the website’s responsive. Alternatively, you can download a dedicated LeoVegas App.
That’s right! LeoVegas app has taken care of preferences on all fronts. The gambling site and its app have been awarded for being the best mobile casino on several occasions. You can download it for both iOS and Android devices. But even if you don’t, you won’t have trouble playing your favourite mobile slots, thanks to the site’s responsiveness.
Play Hot & Entertaining Table Games
It’s to be expected that the LeoVegas’ table games section isn’t the largest, but it’s still the biggest one we’ve seen across casinos. You can join 56 rooms with RNG tables and variations of your favourite casino games. You can also play some excellent games by Real Dealer where the visuals are pre-recorded live dealers, and the gameplay is RNG.
- 6 In 1 Blackjack: If you want even more bets than usual, then Felt Gaming’s 6 in 1 Blackjack might be the one for you. It’s a standard 6-deck variation of blackjack, with six different side bets you can place! These include Perfect Pairs, 21+3, Lucky Ladies, Lucky Lucky, Suit’em Up, and Buster Blackjack.
- 20p Roulette: The 20p Roulette game is not for professional roulette players. It’s a casual, fast-paced roulette game perfect for players with smaller budgets and searching for a casual bet. It has a fast-play mode to boost the gameplay, and the overall gameplay is simplistic, easy to follow for newbies.
- 3 Card Hold’Em: At the 3 Card Hold’em table, you’ll be playing heads-up against the dealer in a simple, fast-paced environment. The base poker game has a theoretical RTP of 98.72%, while the available side bets like Paired or Suited and Straight or Better have an RTP of respectively 96.23% and 95.90%.
LeoVegas Casino Bonus – Why is it So Hot?
Online gamblers love LeoVegas because of the fair and rewarding promotions it has, and the their welcome offer for new players is no exception. It’s a twofold welcome promotion of a no-deposit and deposit bonus. The thing about the deposit bonus is that it’s not a matching amount.
Instead, you get a cash reward equal to your deposit when you clear the wagering requirements. Both bonuses you can claim through the ‘My Offers’ page manually. LeoVegas also has average wagering requirements, which is excellent news for all bonus enthusiasts.
Eligibility: 18+; New Players only.
Free Spins: 30 Free Spins.
Bonus valid for 7 days.
No Payment Restrictions.
Minimum Deposit Required: £10.
Wagering Requirements: 35x Cash Reward.
Games contribute differently. Slots- 100%. Games T&C.
Alternative Welcome Bonuses
The team at LeoVegas has thought about people interested in something else rather than slots and RNG tables. Upon sign-up, you can choose whether you be offered this bonus or one dedicated to the live casino. Additionally, there’s also a sports betting bonus alternative.
The Best Free Spins Are at LeoVegas
To sweeten the deal, LeoVegas throws free spins here and there for its players. They’re part of both the no-deposit and deposit promotions, but that’s not even the best about them. LeoVegas offers true free spins, as per the UKGC guidelines. Meaning they’re wager-free, and whatever winnings you make from them are withdrawable without wagering.
Ongoing LeoVegas Promotions to Explore
Undeniably, the LeoVegas casino focuses heavily on the welcome offers their newly-joined players can claim. But they also have additional promotions and opportunities for the loyal gamblers active on their platform. Most notably, those are the opportunities to play for Mega Jackpots, test their betting skills, and even try their luck for massive Bingo pots.
Plenty of Banking Options to Choose From
At the LeoVegas casino, you can count on a variety of banking methods – from the traditional debit cards to the modern e-wallet solutions. They have several options, including Visa, Mastercard, PayPal, and even Apple Pay for all iOS users. The minimum deposit, whether or not you’ll be claiming a bonus, is just £10.
Get Instant Payouts at the LeoVegas Casino
If you’re hoping to get fast payouts, the LeoVegas gambling site will deliver. Using any of the e-wallets can even ensure instant transactions, except for PayPal, which requires a couple of hours up to a day. Bank transfers also take up to 24 hours, whereas using cards takes between 2 and 5 business days. Those are times after the 24-hour pending period the casino takes to clear your withdrawal request.
The Overall Reliability of the LeoVegas Casino
The LeoVegas gambling site is the flagship brand of LeoVegas Gaming PLC and is one of the biggest UKGC-licensed casinos you can join today. It’s proven its reputation as trustworthy and reliable time and again. The UKGC license is just the tip of the iceberg, with the casino being regulated by several other international authorities, including the MGA, Sweden, and Denmark.
In addition to the strict regulation overseeing the LeoVegas’ operations, the gambling site is regularly subjected to audits and tests by independent laboratories. That’s made to ensure the games you have access to are fair and not rigged. The games, as well, are also subject to independent testing of their RNG.
Last but not least, along with the swift withdrawals and round-the-clock support, LeoVegas offers an encrypted platform. The SSL encryption ensures your data and banking info is secure. Overall, we can confidently say that the LeoVegas online casino is a safe spot for an excellent gambling experience.
How to Start Playing at LeoVegas?
The LeoVegas sign-up process has been simplified and streamlined to ensure you a hassle-free start at the casino. It consists of 2 steps. We’ve made you a quick guide to factor in the possibility to claim a welcome bonus, so check it out before you proceed with the quick sign-up.
1. Sign Up for Free: When you visit the LeoVegas casino, just click the Open Account green button. You’ll be transferred to a form requiring you to fill out your names, email, phone, and to set a password. You’ll also have to set an address and choose a deposit method.
2. Check Offer Terms: During sign-up, you’ll have to decide whether to leave the welcome offers active and choose from casino, live casino, or a sports bonus. All the terms are right there, next to your sign-up form, so that you can read them one last time before proceeding.
3. Claim Deposit Bonus: Now that you have registered, you’ll have to manually visit the My Offers page and claim the available bonuses. If you do this before making a deposit, and you’ve left the welcome offer active, you’ll have the no-deposit spins available. The rest of the welcome offer becomes available after a deposit.
4. Make Deposit: Whether or not you’ve chosen to claim a bonus offer, you’ll have to make a deposit in order to play. Especially if you haven’t accepted the no-deposit bonus or want the cash reward. The minimum eligible deposit you can make is £10. If you want the second part of the welcome bonus, now you can claim it.
5. Start Playing: And you’re ready to start playing! The whole process takes no more than a couple of minutes, even if we take into account the process of depositing funds. Deposit transactions are instant, and there’s nothing stopping you from getting to the reels or the live casino tables.
LeoVegas History & Company Information
LeoVegas Gaming PLC is a powerhouse when it comes to online casino gambling. They’re also a leader in developing mobile-friendly casinos. The company, in particular, and the casino itself have been awarded a variety of titles over the years, including for best online and mobile casino. LeoVegas Gaming PLC also holds rewards for leading operator and innovator in the casino industry. The parent company LeoVegas AB is also publicly traded on the Stockholm Stock Exchange. This is a clear sign of the company’s stability, and there’s no doubt about it, especially with revenue of £2.6 billion. Joining their casino is the right choice.
Get the Support You Need 24/7
If you jump to the Support section of the LeoVegas online casino, you’ll be transferred to a vast library of information and documentation. It’s their virtual FAQ, but it’s significantly more extensive. In addition, you can turn to their support teams via email and, most importantly, via live chat for instant communication.
Phone Support Not Available
Support Available 24/7
Live Chat Available
Email: [email protected]
LeoVegas Casino – Royal Fun Fit for Kings
LeoVegas Casino FAQs
Is There a LeoVegas App?
Is Leo Vegas a Safe Casino?
Can I Get LeoVegas Free Spins?
Are there High-Roller Games?
Does LeoVegas Make Fast Payouts?
More Online Casinos
Top 3 Casinos for Players from United States: