Best 200% Welcome Bonuses for British Players
If you’re choosing a 200% casino bonus, UK players now have a wider selection than ever before. These deposit bonuses usually come as 200% welcome bonus offers, making them especially popular with new players. And right here, we will explain how to choose them and what you can do to beat the wagering requirements faster. Find out in our guide where the best 200% deposit bonuses are!
Last Updated on 31/08/2021 by Adam Beaufort
200 Deposit Bonus Casino – All You Need to Know
200% casino bonus offers are a great way to multiply your bankroll at the online casino and expand your betting potential. 200 deposit bonuses in the UK aren’t exactly the most commonly seen type of casino deposit bonuses, but they are still more common than some of the larger variations out there. Typically, these offers are included in welcome packages, or they may be a stand-alone welcome bonus for new players. The 200% part of the bonus refers to the amount by which the casino will match your deposit.
For example, if you deposit £40 to claim the promotional offer, the casino will credit you with £80. Hence, in total, your casino bonus balance will have £120. So there, you can see how bonuses can dramatically boost your casino balance. Of course, bonuses do come with their own terms and conditions. And there will likely be specific requirements on them to be aware of. But this guide is designed precisely to point out everything you need to know about 200% deposit bonuses.
200% Casino Bonus – Which One to Pick?
With a range of 200% deposit bonus offers up for grabs, how do you pick the right one? Well, there’s a list of criteria to help you sift through the sea of options and narrow it down to only the best casino sign-up offers. For example, the first thing to consider is the online casino offering you the deal UK casinos must hold an active license issued by the UK Gambling Commission to offer their services to players.
Furthermore, casinos must also otherwise be able to ensure a safe environment for their users, by, for example, implementing encryption technology on their sites. Then you should also make sure the casino can provide you with a decent enough selection of games to use the bonus on. Then, in addition to that, the online gaming platform must also provide a good choice of payment providers. And among them, you should be able to find such processors that work for you and are also available for withdrawals.
Once you have made sure that the casino is reliable and trustworthy, you can consider the bonus offer itself. Pay attention to the bonus terms and read about the wagering requirements of the bonus. Think about them in combination with the allocated time frame for their completion, and let that help you determine whether or not they seem fair and reasonable. And then, you can also take into account other details, such as eligibility, game limits, etc.
Editor’s Choice Casinos UK for October:
Choosing a 200% Deposit Bonus Casino
The 200% deposit bonus casino is just as important as the bonus itself. There are several points to consider when determining which casino sites UK players can trust. And the number one point is, of course, safety. The 200% match bonus casino of your choice must hold a valid license issued from at least one respected gaming authority. It’s great to see additional awards and certificates, as well. And it’s even better when the 200% welcome bonus casino has the means necessary to counter problem gambling and assist players in need of help.
After you’ve ascertained the reliability of the online casino, you can move on to other aspects. For example, it’s important to check out the payment section of the casino. After all, to claim the bonus, you will have to make a deposit, and you can only do that using a payment method accessible to you. Here, it’s also important to note the availability of the same method for withdrawals too.
And then last but not least, the games available matter just as much. There should be a decent enough assortment of titles that includes games, which appeal to you.
To Sum it Up:
- Licenses. Every casino offering its services to UK players must, by all means, have a license issued by the UK Gambling Commission. Make sure the license is indeed active and has not been revoked or suspended for any reason. And it’s only a plus if there are additional licenses from other known regulators.
- Game Selection. The game library of the casino should ideally have a large enough selection of different titles. It also helps for these titles to fall into different game types, such as slots, table games, etc. And it may be a good idea to note the supported developers, as well.
- Security. Online casinos deal with sensitive information of all sorts: personal details, financial credentials, etc. So it is essential that they be in a position to protect this information that is constantly being transmitted over the internet through strong encryption algorithms.
- Payment Methods. Every casino has a list of payment methods that it supports. Just be sure that it includes such payment processors that you are comfortable using. Furthermore, make sure those same processors can be used both for deposits and withdrawals. And also, take note of the associated time frames and possible additional charges.
How to Get a 200% Casino Bonus UK Guide
To claim a 200% casino bonus, UK players don’t need to engage in any elaborate processes. In fact, the steps to claiming any 200% deposit bonus at UK casinos are pretty simple, and we’ve described it in just a handful of easy steps.
1. Choose the bonus. Pick a bonus based on the casino’s reputation, safety, payment method selection, and your personal gaming preferences.
2. Read the terms. Carefully familiarize yourself with the bonus terms and conditions. Make sure you are eligible for the offer and consider the wagering requirements to determine whether or not they are reasonable and fair.
3. Register an account. Next, create an account at the online casino. Use your authentic personal details and a valid email address to confirm the registration later.
4. Make a deposit. In order to claim the deposit bonus, you will need to make the minimum deposit for it. If there is a bonus code available for the bonus, be sure to enter it in the respective field when making your deposit.
5. Clear the bonus. All that is left for you to be able to cash out your winnings is to clear the bonus by meeting its wagering requirements.
200% Welcome Bonus UK Terms
When claiming a 200% welcome bonus, UK players should pay special attention to its terms. In fact, it’s a good idea to read them thoroughly before you accept the 200% welcome casino bonus. And that way, you won’t have to deal with potential surprises or disappointment later on.
For instance, knowing the wagering requirements and the time given to meet them will tell you whether or not the bonus is reasonable. Furthermore, you will also want to know which of the games contribute to the wagering requirements. And if none of them correspond to your preferences, then that would essentially beat the purpose of the bonus altogether.
- Wagering Requirements. Wagering requirements tell you how many times you will need to stake the amount of the bonus received so as to release the winnings you’ve made from it. For example, if the bonus is worth £50 and the wagering requirements are x30, then you will need to wager £50 x 30 = £1,500 to clear the winnings.
- Time Limits. Sometimes, there may be a limited amount of time during which you will need to use up the bonus funds before they expire. But more commonly, that time frame will apply to the wagering requirements, which you will need to fulfill before your winnings are forfeited.
- Game Limits. Not all games will contribute equally towards the wagering requirements. This is known as contribution weight, and it may range from 0% to 100%, depending on the game. Try to opt for the games that come closer to 100% to roll over the bonus quicker.
- Eligibility. Make sure that you are indeed eligible to claim the 200% match bonus. For starters, you will need to be 18 years or older. Then, you will also need to have a registration at the casino. And any other requirements necessary for you to claim the bonus will also be mentioned in the terms.
- Win Limits. Some online casinos may place limits on the amount you can win using the bonus funds. Although this is more common for other types of bonus offers, it may sometimes also apply to 200% match bonuses. So, in any event, it’s a good idea to check for any such limits beforehand.
- Payment Method Restrictions. Due to the fact that this is a deposit bonus we’re talking about, payment method restrictions may apply and are a serious factor. This will often have to do with specific payment processors not being available for withdrawals. But you should know if depositing via a given method will prevent you from claiming the bonus.
Different Casino Bonuses You Can Claim
Casino bonuses don’t only come in the form of match or deposit offers. In fact, there are a great many other types of casino bonuses out there, all depending on who they’re meant for. For instance, new players can benefit from a variety of generous offers, from deposit bonuses to free spins on registration and more. These are especially fun for slot game players, as they provide an excellent opportunity to play some of the games risk-free. And then, if you enjoy your experience at the casino, you can choose to make a deposit and perhaps claim subsequent promotional offers (e.g., welcome bonus).
Not All are for New Players
And, of course, not all promotions are targeted at new players. There are plenty of bonuses that cater to existing customers, as well. For instance, reload offers are a particular type of promotion intended to reignite players’ interest in the casino. Usually, they are offered in the form of match bonuses, but they can take up any shape. You can check out our selection of the best reload bonuses on offer at the moment to see how varied they can be.
Cashback bonuses are another type of promotion that exists to lift the spirits of long-term casino players who’ve had a disheartening losing streak. It’s the casino’s way of reimbursing them to a certain extent, which is always a lovely gesture. Furthermore, most good online casinos also have well-structured loyalty programs to reward returning players. And as part of them, players can also enjoy an array of different promotional offers. For example, no deposit bonuses may be granted upon entering a new level in the program. Some casinos even have very attractive no wagering bonuses on offer, too, which is another great bit of added value to your casino experience.
Deposit bonuses can come in other packages aside from 200% match bonuses. In fact, perhaps one of the most popular types of match bonus sizes is the 100% deposit bonus. But some casinos go all out on their offers, and so you can even find promotions featuring 300% deposit bonuses that will essentially quadruple your bankroll. And even that isn’t the limit. Although not found as frequently, 500% casino bonuses are a thing, too. And we even know some of the best places to find them!
200% Welcome Bonus Pros & Cons
All 200% welcome bonus offers represent some added value to your experience at the online casino. But that’s not to say they don’t have their drawbacks either. Like all things in life, nothing is entirely black and white. And so even 200% casino welcome bonus offers have their perks and flaws. For example, the apparent benefits are that the bonuses give you more cash to enjoy your favorite games with. On the downside, however, these same bonuses have strings attached in the form of wagering requirements that need to be met before you can cash out your winnings.
- Extra funds to play games
- Larger than the size of your deposit
- It can be used on various games
- It is often found at online casinos
- Wagering requirements may be higher
- Payment method restrictions may apply
Why do Casinos Offer 200% Casino Bonuses?
200% casino bonuses are offered by casinos, just like any other bonuses, as a means of promoting themselves. We often find ourselves choosing one gaming site over another because it has a better or more attractive promotion running at the moment. So casinos also effectively use 200% welcome casino bonus offers to attract new customers and provide them with some added value to their deposits at the casino. That way, not only do players get more funds to spend, but they’re also motivated to spend more time at the said casino.
Top Offers in October,2021
US Players not Accepted
- Live Dealer Games
- Professional Customer Support
- Variety of Casino Games
18+ New Players.£10 Min Deposit.£5 Max Bet. 40X Wagering Applies.Bonus Valid 14 Days.30 Spins Credited Instantly+30/daily for 9 Days on Pre-Selected Games.Free Spins Valid 72h.Max Free Spins Winnings £100.Ewallets Excluded.Full T&C'S Apply.
100% Welcome Bonus up to $1000 and 300 Free SpinsUS Players not Accepted
- Accepts Players from Many Countries
- PayPal Payments Available
- 700+ Slots Games
18+ New players.£10 min deposit.£5 max bet.40x wagering applies.Bonus valid 14 days.30 Spins on Starburst instantly+30/daily for 9 days.Free Spins valid 72h.Max Free Spins winnings £100.Ewallets excluded. T&Cs Apply
US Players not Accepted
- Live Games Available
- Fast Withdrawal Times
- Great Game Selection
18+ New players.£10 min dep.£5 max bet.40x wagering.Bonus valid 14 days.20 Spins instantly+20/daily for 9 days on pre-selected games.Free Spins valid 72h.Max Free Spins winnings £100.Ewallets excluded.T&C's Apply
Read Our Latest Casino Reviews:
200% Match Bonuses FAQs
What are 200% casino deposit bonuses?
These bonuses are also called “match” bonuses because the casino matches the amount you deposit, in this case, by 200%. So a £50 deposit will earn you a £100 bonus, for a total of £150 on your casino balance.
Who are 200% match bonuses for?
Anyone eligible for the bonus, as per its terms and conditions, can claim it. For example, if the promotion is aimed at new players, you will need to register an account and make a deposit to receive the bonus.
Are 200% casino bonuses fair?
To know whether or not a bonus is fair, you will need first to make sure the casino offering it is reliable and trustworthy. And then, you will need to decide whether or not the wagering requirements seem reasonable to you based on your gaming style. You can check our list of trusted casinos offering the best 200% deposit bonuses.
How do I “clear” a 200% deposit bonus?
Clearing a bonus means completing its wagering requirements. In other words, you need to stake the bonus amount a certain number of times, specified in the bonus terms.
How do I choose the best 200% casino match bonus?
You can do so by first choosing a safe online casino. After that, you can compare bonuses based on their wagering requirements, game limits, time limits, and any potential payment method restrictions. We’ve gathered all the top-rated offers from the most reputable sites for you to compare them more easily.
What are other types of bonuses at online casinos?
Casino bonuses come in various shapes and sizes, including free spins, no deposit offers, no wagering bonuses, cashback bonuses, and more.