The following Terms & Conditions (referred to as the Terms) are applied by MoveYourMoney.org.uk (referred to as the Website) and cover all parties involved and third-party visitors. The following Terms outline the actions, behavior, and operations of those that operate and those that visit the Website.
1. General Definitions of the Terms:
- MoveYourMoney.org.uk is referred to as the Website.
- All the applied conditions, policies, and terms are referred to as Terms.
- The company operating MoveYourMoney.org.uk is referred to as the Owner or MoveYourMoney.org.uk.
- Third-party visitors, organizations, and individuals visit the Website are referred to as User(s).
- The information gathered by the Website and submitted by the Users is referred to as Data.
- The short piece of information MoveYourMoney.org.uk sends and stores on your computer is referred to as a Cookie.
- The handling and processing of Personal Data are carried out according to the applicable laws referred to as Data Protection Laws.
- The Privacy and Electronic Communications Directive 2002/58/EC, effectively amended in 2006 and 2009, is referred to as EU Cookie Law.
2. General Terms
- By accessing MoveYourMoney.org.uk, the User agrees with the Terms outlined here and confirms they understand and will comply with them.
- Users below the legal age in their region or below the legal age of 18 are restricted from accessing the Website. The higher age limit is taken into consideration.
- The Owner aims to provide authentic, timely, and accurate information but cannot be held responsible for the updates and accuracy of the published information.
- The Owner or the Website cannot be held accountable for losses or damages incurred from the available content. It is for informational purposes only. Users cannot hold the Website accountable for negative effects ensuing from actions provoked by the information.
- The Website is not accountable for action based on the available information. MoveYourMoney.org.uk does not guarantee 100% that all of the information is error-free at all times. Thus, MoveYourMoney.org.uk is not responsible for losses, damages, or dissatisfaction. No compensation can be required of the Website or the Owner. The only solution is to stop using the Website.
- MoveYourMoney.org.uk features third-party links to outside websites. They provide content that is not mandated by the Terms of the Website. The Website cannot be held liable for third-party content. The User agrees to the third-party Terms when they visit external websites.
- It’s the User’s sole responsibility to acknowledge the Terms of the third-party websites and tools.
- MoveYourMoney.org.uk does not provide gambling or betting services but independently gathered information.
- If parts or the whole of the outlined Terms violates the User’s local legislation, the rest still apply.
- If parts of the Website or featured content violates the User’s local legislation, please inform us at MoveYourMoney.org.uk. The Owner aims to comply with the active laws on a global scale but has a limited capacity to closely monitor each country’s legislation.
- The Owner has the full right to limit the access to MoveYourMoney.org.uk or parts of its content with no prior notice upon legislative changes or the breach of the outlined Terms.
All of the featured written and visual content available on the Website is subject to copyright in all cases unless explicitly stated otherwise. Any form of handling and changing the content or parts of it, including but not limited to republishing, duplicating, remastering, redistributing, except for direct-link sharing with a working do-follow link, cannot be carried out with the explicit approval of MoveYourMoney.org.uk.
The Website uses a variety of tools to boost its performance and user experience. Refer to the provided list for information about their third-party Terms:
- CloudFlare – we use the service to determine your geolocation and provide you with country-specific information of more value. Refer to CloudFlare’s policies here:
- Google Analytics – Google cookies help with determining your behavior while browsing the Website, in order to provide you with a better on-page experience. Refer to Google’s policy here:
- HasOffers by TUNE – cookies from TUNE helps us provide you with more relevant promotions and marketing materials, for a better understanding of your needs and goals when visiting the Website. Refer to TUNE’s policies here: https://www.tune.com/resources/data-and-privacy/privacy-policies/
4.1 What are Cookies?
Cookies, in essence, are small text files sent by the website you visit that are stored in your browser. They are used to determine whether you’re a recurrent or a new visitor, and to collect analytical data that helps site owners with improving their websites in order to boost user experience.
There are two types of cookies:
- Persistent Cookies – those are stored for a predetermined amount of time. How long depends on the service. They stay stored until that time runs out or you delete them manually.
- Session Cookies – those last only for the duration of your browsing session. Once you close your browser, they get deleted.
4.2. Cookie Usage
There are several types of cookies you might come across as an online user. Their goal is to improve your experience when online. Here are the 4 types you can expect:
- Essential Cookies – allow access to websites. If you refuse them, your access might get restricted.
- Performance Cookies – allow owners to improve your experience on their site.
- Functionality Cookies – allow websites to recognize you as a returning visitor and enact browsing preferences applied by you the last time you visited.
- Advertising Cookies – known as targeting cookies, these display relevant promotional content like ads, based on your preferences and previous interactions with the website.
4.3. Manage Cookies
If you do not wish to accept cookies from MoveYourMoney.org.uk or other websites you visit, you can make it default on your browser settings. Depending on your browser, here’s what you can do:
- Google Chrome – https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Mozilla Firefox – https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Opera – https://help.opera.com/en/how-to-clear-browser-cache-history-cookies/
- Internet Explorer – https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari – https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- Microsoft Edge – https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4468242/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy-microsoft-privacy
Disabling or deleting cookies will affect the way you browse websites, to the point that some will be completely restricted. This limits the chance of you receiving more relevant and tailor-made content and information.
5. Additional Provisions
The outlined Terms define your rights as non-transferable. We can choose to transfer our rights, but only if there’s evidence yours will not be affected.
If a legal authority, a court, or a law deem part of the outlined Terms invalid, unenforceable, or illegal, the part in question will be modified or removed. That won’t affect the rest of the Terms.