Game review info
- RTP: 96.56%
- Volatility: Medium
- Max Win: 5000x - £1,000,000
- Min / Max Bet: £0.1 / £200
- Reels x Rows: 5 Reels x 3 Rows
- Paylines: 10
- Software: NetEnt
- Themes: Fruits, Food
- Features: Respins, Expanding Wilds, Wild Symbol, Cluster Pays
Best Casinos with Berryburst Slot (NetEnt)
US Players not Accepted
- Live Games Available
- Fast Withdrawal Times
- Great Game Selection
US Players not Accepted
- Variety of Game Providers
- Live Dealer Games
- Good Selection of Slots
US Players not Accepted
- Wide Range of Currencies
- Accepts Players from Many Countries
- High-Quality Live Games
Berryburst Slot RTP
The RTP of the Berryburst slot game by Netent is 95.56%. RTP stands for return to player ratio and is a reference point as to what part of your invested money in the slot you can expect to get back over time. So in this case that means if you spend £100 on the Berryburst slot, you will make £95.56 back from it. One thing to note is that RTPs are calculated over millions of spins, so the advertised percentage may not be accurate for shorter gaming sessions. Compared to the standard RTP for slot games, which spans from 95 to 96%, Berryburst is smack in the middle of the average range.
Berryburst has a medium volatility, which means it provides a good balance of win size and win frequency. Hence, players can win medium-size prizes at relatively even intervals of time. This brings the best of two worlds: high volatility slots with infrequent large wins and low volatility slots with very frequent small wins.
In the Berryburst slot game, you can win up to 5,000 times your stake. So if you are playing with 20p per spin, you will have the opportunity to win up to £1,000, which is very decent for a medium variance slot. We do not recommend trying to apply strategies that involve playing the maximum bet in order to maximize winning chances. Remember that all spin outcomes depend solely on the random number generator (RNG) of the game, so the bet size will play no role in that matter. Instead, it’s far more reasonable to stick to playing responsibly and enjoying your game sessions.
Cheats, Tips and Tricks for Winning
As the RNG is what determines what the result of every spin will be, there is technically no way to actually cheat the Berryburst slot game. But we can offer some tips on how to improve your chances by playing the game in free play mode first. That way you will know whether it’s a good fit for you. We’d recommend trying the following strategy designed for 150 spins.
- Determine a strict budget for your 150 spins.
- After every 30 spins, stop and give yourself a break.
- Stay within your budget.
- When your out of spins, calculate your RTP.
- Compare it to the game’s average RTP and decide whether you want to try playing with real money.
It’s always a better idea to try new games out in free play mode because this will help you get to know the game risk-free. You can test the different features and establish whether the win sizes and hit frequency match your gaming style. Use a strategy like the one above to help you decide whether you should make the move to playing with real money.
Berryburst Slot Features
The slot is created by NetEnt with an RTP of 96.95%, 5 reels, and 10 pay lines. There are 10 bet levels with a min bet of 0.1 and a max bet of 200. You can easily play the game with having all your necessary buttons for spinning and setting a max bet. The rest of the settings are placed on both sides of the buttons, so you have access to everything at one glance. The “Berryburst” slot has few fantastic features that can really make your gambling experience better:
- Cluster Pays: A symbol is part of a cluster if it’s vertically or horizontally adjacent to the same symbol. When 6 or more Wilds form a cluster, they only substitute for symbols on either side of the cluster. Due to this, the only instance when Wilds form a cluster and don’t substitute a symbol on either side of them is when they fill the screen.
- Wild symbols: They can appear anywhere on the reels in the main and in the Re-spins feature, plus they can substitute all symbols. 1 or more Wilds landing on the reels in the main game expand to cover the whole reel they land on, and activate a Re-Spin.
- Expanding Wild: Wilds are awarded after all they have expanded and before a Re-Spin starts. The Wild symbols expand to cover the reel and remain in place while the other reels re-spin. When the Re-Spin ends, new Wilds appearing on the reels expand the same as the initial spin and wins get evaluated. 1 or more Wilds landing anywhere on the reels in Re-spins activate an additional Re-spin.
Berryburst Slot Comparison
Below find a slot comparison by RTP. Berryburst slot has an RTP of 96.56%.
|Dead or Alive||96.8%||High||5||9|
|Book of Dead||96.21%||High||5||10|
Berryburst Slot Design & Graphics
The design of the slot is really pretty with nice pastel colours flowing one into the other. There is some lighting coming from above, as though the symbols are flowing in water. The symbols themselves are very realistic pieces of fruit with additional ones like hearts flowing in little bubbles. The buttons and options have purple and blue galaxy-like colours. They also have esthetically pleasing design. The slot game is available for mobile devices on iOS and Android.
What We Like and Dislike at Berryburst Slot?