A Quick Look at the Electric Spins Casino
The Electric Spins casino is a brand-new destination for gambling enthusiasts, suitable for players who care only about slots and jackpots. Its 500+ games are carefully selected to satisfy a wide range of slots players. While it’s not diverse in terms of game types, the slots diversity at the site is guaranteed by various game developers. Our Electric Spins review explores the ins and outs of the UKGC-licensed casino. We unpack the bonus and explore your chances playing for the variety of jackpots available. We’d like to state from the start that it’s a good choice for UK players, but keep reading for all the details to make an informed decision.
Electric Spins Highlights and Challenges
Pros / Cons
- Leading Software Providers
- Phone Support Available
- PayPal Available
- Part of a Popular Group
- Variety of Payment Methods
- Support is not Available 24/7
- US Players Not Accepted
Electric Spins Games: Limited or Specific?
Electric Spins is a brand-new casino, and while the expectations aren’t high for a newcomer, it still manages to surprise with diversity. The truth is, the gambling site is focused entirely on slots gaming for the time being. They offer 500+ games, with 99% of them being slots. There are several scratch cards to break the pattern, but other than that, it’s not suitable for online gamblers who seek a live casino or even RNG table games.
You can find the featured games in the Slots section of the Electric Spins casino. There, you’ll be able to browse through several categories. Top of the list are the Daily Jackpot games, followed by the Hot and New titles, the selection of scratch cards, and last but not least – the list of Slots available at this casino. The only drawback is that you’ll gain access to the whole selection to explore it only after you register.
The Blend of Electric Spins Gaming Providers
It has a little over 500+ games, but Electric Spins combines some impressive providers, all with a proven track record in game development. As a UK player, you’ll have access to the best games by NetEnt, but also to others like those of Microgaming and the industry star innovator – Eyecon.
According to the casino, you can expect new slots to be added regularly, and we’d readily agree that’s a possibility. After all, the represented providers constantly release new titles with more and innovative features to boost engagement. They’re being added to the Electric Spins’ lobby the moment that’s made possible.
Daily Jackpots & Electric Spins Slots
As discussed, the Electric Spins slots category is the main one, with spins being the central point around which the gambling site revolves. Most are provided by larger and established developers, but you can find some by indie studios. With 500+ titles, you might think it’s not enough. And while we have seen casinos with more slots, a list of 500 games is still quite enough to explore. In addition, you’ll be happy to know that Electric Spins is dedicated to jackpot slots gaming, as well. You’ll find dozens of jackpot games, specifically the thrilling daily jackpots. Some great examples are Red Tiger Gaming’s Dragon’s Fire Megaways and the Dice Dice Dice slot.
- Starburst: Starburst is easily the most popular and recognisable slot online. It’s NetEnt’s flagship title and is often part of promo offers. You can play a combination of low volatility with a high RTP of 96.09%. The overall gameplay of the Starburst slot is boosted by re-spins and expanding wilds.
- Aloha! Cluster Pays: Aloha! Cluster Pays is another great game by NetEnt that combines a high RTP of 96.42% with low variance, but it also has a lot more features to boost your game. First and foremost, you have the Cluster Pays mechanic, alongside Sticky Win Re-Spins and free spins.
- Finn and the Swirly Spin: Finn and the Swirly Spin is for fans of Irish-themed slots. This is another low-volatility game with an RTP of 96.62%. The dreamy graphics and the additional features like the free spins and wilds make for a great slot, again by the powerhouse that is the NetEnt developer.
Electric Spins Is Mobile-Compatible
You don’t have to leave your comfort zone to play at the Electric Spins online gambling site. That includes players who prefer mobile devices. You can easily switch across devices since the website of the casino is fully optimised to run through your browser. There isn’t a dedicated Electric Spins app, but you don’t need one to start with, thanks to the website optimisation. Both iOS and Android users will enjoy the same quality of gaming through a mobile browser as a, let’s say, a Windows user would on their laptop or PC. 490+ of the casino’s games are optimised to run on mobile as well.
Check Out the Electric Spins Welcome Bonus
The Electric Spins casino has a welcome bonus, though it’s a rather modest one. To claim it, you need the code and to make a minimum deposit. The offer, at the time of writing this article, comes in the form of spins. Each spin has capped winnings, and the total won is credited as bonus funds. They, in turn, have wagering requirements and winnings made using them can’t be more than £100.
Eligibility: 18+; New Players only.
Free Spins: 25 Free Spins.
Bonus Valid for 7 days.
No Payment Methods Restrictions.
Minimum Deposit Required: £10.
Wagering Requirements: 40X Bonus Amount.
Games contribute differently. Slots – 100%. Games T&C.
Significant Terms for the Exclusive Promo code: POWER
First-time depositors only (18+ UK exc. NI).Min Deposit £10.Max Offer 100% Bonus up to £30 & 25 Free Spins (Game of our choice).Free Spins winnings are capped at £2.50 and credited as bonus funds with 40x wagering.Bonus funds must be wagered 60x before withdrawal.Slots Bonus funds winnings are capped at £100+original bonus amount Free Spins expire after 7 days.Promo code: POWER.We reserve the right to deny promotional offers based on abusive bonus activity across sites operated by the Company.Deposit balance available for withdrawal at any time (UK only).General withdrawal restrictions & full T&Cs apply.Valid until 31/12/2021.T&C Apply.
Ways to Get Electric Spins Free Spins
Whenever you join the casino and start playing, you become part of their Loyalty Programme the moment you play your first £1. That programme includes a variety of perks, including daily bonus spins for you to use on your favourite games. The wagering requirements for the generated bonus funds are average and are the same as the welcome bonus.
Options for Electric Spins Deposits & Withdrawals
Despite being small and new, the Electric Spins casino has created a fair and reliable transaction environment with plenty of banking options. You’ll be able to make fee-less deposits using PayPal, other e-wallets like Neteller, debit cards, wire transfers, and even pre-paid cards. Deposits are possible through a game page if you’re running low amidst the action.
Known Electric Spins Withdrawal Speed
You can learn all the details about withdrawal speed at Electric Spins from their FAQ section. In short, there’s a 2-day pending period once you request a withdrawal for that request to be considered and cleared by the casino. Unfortunately, you can’t count on fast payouts, even methods like PayPal, on average, would take between 4 and 5 days.
Is Electric Spins a Reliable Casino?
There are several essential aspects that marked Electric Spins as an undeniably safe gambling site suitable for players from Great Britain. It’s licensed in Gibraltar under the operator of transaction and services, and by the UKGC as a white-label brand of 888 Holdings plc – one of the largest gambling operators offering gambling online in Great Britain.
Additionally, when speaking of the games, you can rest assured they’re certified for safety and reliability. As part of 888 Holdings, the Electric Spins gambling site is certified by eCOGRA for fairness and safety of the RNG games available there. Furthermore, the featured developers and their games are independently tested, as well. Lastly, you can be confident that your personal information and banking details will be encrypted when you submit them with the Electric Spins casino. The team behind it uses the latest SSL encryption technology to ensure the security of your data.
Joining Electric Spins in 5 Steps
To start playing at the Electric Spins casino is quick. Its registration process has been significantly simplified for your convenience. We’ve made you a detailed guide on how to set the reels in motion, from the first moment you land on the website to starting a game with or without a bonus. Check it out right here.
1. Consider Bonus Terms: Since you’ll have to submit a bonus code upon registering, in order to claim a welcome bonus, it’s best to familiarise yourself with the casino’s policies first. We’ve made a quick breakdown of their current welcome bonus in the review above. All bonus funds will have to be wagered on contributing games.
2. Sign-Up for Free: There are 4 short steps in total. On the first one, enter your names and date of birth. On the next two steps come the address and account currency, in your case – GBP, name and phone number. And at last, set up your username and password, and specify your occupation. If you want the bonus, you have to enter the promo code associated with it on the last step.
3. Make a Deposit: There’s a minimum required deposit you should make in order to start playing, and if you want to claim the available welcome offer. You’ll have to deposit £10 in either case. If you’ve entered the promo code during your sign-up, it will be credited to your account. Deposits with any of the available methods are instant.
4. Claim Bonus Offer: Whether it’s the welcome bonus or the daily promotions, once you start playing, spins are credited to your account. You have to manually claim them if you want them. If winnings are generated, they become part of your bonus funds balance. That you’ll have to wager if you want to be able to withdraw winnings made with this balance afterwards.
5. Spin the Reels: The Electric Spins gambling site, as its name suggests, is a slot-dedicated casino for now. Yes, there are several scratch cards you can take advantage of, but it’s best for slot lovers. If you’re one, you’re all set to start playing your favourite games now that you’ve made a deposit and potentially have bonus spins.
Electric Spins’ Operator & Background
The Electric Spins online casino brand is owned by Tau Marketing Services Limited, which operates it with Virtual Digital Services Limited. Both companies are part of the major 888 Holdings – pioneers in online gambling services, one of the most renowned operators, listed on the London Stock Exchange. 888 – the umbrella company, has won a variety of awards over the years, operating dozens of casino brands. Given that history and background, it’s hard to doubt the integrity of the Electric Spins casino. It’s one among many noteworthy gambling sites operated by 888 Holdings, and if you sign up for it, you’ll be joining a great company.
Access Multiple Channels for Customer Support
Finding an answer to your questions is absolutely possible through the FAQ page of Electric Spins, but it’s not the only way that’s available. While they don’t have a live chat option, players can reach out via the e-mail form and also between 10 a.m. and 2 a.m., 7 days a week via a toll-free telephone number dedicated to the needs of UK players.
0800 018 3307
Support Available between 10 a.m. and 2 a.m., 7 days a week
Live Chat Not Available
Email: [email protected]
Electric Spins & Its Top-Quality Slots Await
Electric Spins Casino FAQs
Are Players Safe at the Electric Spins Casino?
Does Electric Spins Have Jackpots?
Are there Live Games at Electric Spins?
Can I Claim an Electric Spins Welcome Bonus?
Can I Play at Electric Spins on Mobile?
More Online Casinos
Top 3 Casinos for Players from United States: