Game review info
- RTP: 95.11%
- Min Bet: 0.80
- Max Bet: 100
- Reels: 5
- Paylines: -
- Software: SkillzGaming
- Themes: Fantasy
- Volatility: Medium
- Features: Free Rounds, Multipliers
Monster Blast Casino – Where to Play?
Play the Monster Blast Casino Game at the Best SkillzGaming Casino
US Players not Accepted
- Leading Software Providers
- Phone Support Available
- PayPal Available
Overview of Monster Blast Slot
Monster Blast Slot will take you on a sweet adventure through the candy lands of this new magical world. You will be engaged in level climbing, unlocking new characters, unlocking new achievements and many more fun moments, which will make want to keep playing until you have revealed every single aspect of this great slot. Monster Blast Slot was developed in 2020 by SkillzGaming, which makes the slot very modern and with great graphics, and effective sounds and music.
The slot game includes 10 impressive and very different from each other features, which will give you a lot of diversity and maintain your interest. You will explore new possibilities throughout the whole games and get chances for larger winnings. The slot has a good payout system where you can land great prizes, even if they don’t happen as often as you would wish and it’s also supported for mobile devices.
Many Monstrous Features
The bonus features at Monster Blast have no end. There are 9 different monsters with 8 different bonuses. The monster you start with has no extra features, but it will also be very easy to get past it. The main features for the slot are Chocolate Cake, Lollipop, Fruit Cupcakes, Chocolate-Chip Cookie. Gumballs, Belgian Waffle, Sour Candies and Pancake.
- Chocolate Cake is triggered with the second monster – Noodle, which gets unlocked at level 2. If you successfully get a bonus tile cluster, Noodle will award you with a sweet chocolate surprise win, which usually consists of a x5 multiplier.
- Lollipop bonus feature comes with the monster Sheldon, who gets unlocked at level 5. This monster will give you 10 free rounds where no experience will be added to your level bar and other bonus symbols will be unavailable, but you get to keep all the winnings accumulated during those 10 rounds.
- Fruit Cupcakes is the third feature that will be available once you unlock Timmy – the monster that sits at level 8. Timmy will give you six delicious cupcake where each one hides a secret cash prize. Once you pick out your cupcake, a random multiplier will be added to it for an extra sweet topping.
- Chocolate-Chip Cookie comes with Toes, which is the monster unlocked at level 11. Toes will award you a mini-game where you get to blast chocolate-chip cookie clusters. For every blasted cluster, you will get advanced through one obstacle, which might have a secret multiplier. The bonus ends once you have no clusters left to combine and the last multiplier you claimed will be what you get as a prize.
- The Gumballs bonus round can be accessed with Miss Eye, who gets unlocked at level 15. You can get 5 extra winning games, with special gumball symbols that might appear on the board. If you blast a gumballs cluster, you can get a multiplier of x5. Just like Sheldon’s game, you will not get any stars towards your level, but you will get to keep your winnings.
- Belgian Waffle gets unlocked with Vanilla, who is available from level 19. This monster will get you great cash prizes and Belgian waffles.
- Sour Candies come with the monster Aharon, who is waiting for you to unlock them at level 23. You will get 12 sour candies with 10 of them having cash prizes and the other two multipliers. You can keep selecting candies as soon as you land cash prizes. Once you hit a multiplier, the bonus game will end.
- Pancake is the last bonus feature and is accompanied by the Fudge monster, which unlocks at level 27. You will get 1 bonus winning round where all prizes will get multiplied by 10.
If all those features are not enough, then you can also trigger the Mega Win bonus, with the Mega clusters that will activate a wheel where you can multiply your bet with up to 250 times.
Sweet Theme and High Quality Design
The theme of this slot is candy and cute monsters inspired. The design is very neat with good animations and sound effects. The background of the game features a fantasy world of candies, somewhere between the pink mountains and purple trees. There are all kinds of candies at the foreground and a cute monster sitting on top of the board watching you make winning combinations. The symbols are also candy inspired with sweet tiles and multiplying bars. The game is available to mobile users, where your experience will be just as fabulous.
Monster Blast’s Paytable and Themed Symbols
The main symbols at Monster Blast slot are 5. You have a tile with a red heart on it, a yellow candy, a purple lollipop, a green candy and an orange candy. Each colour corresponds to a different multiplier from 0.5 to 10 times your bet. There are also 3 special symbols. The bonus tile is multi-coloured with the letter B printed on it.
There is also a Gumball tile, which will award you multipliers and could only get triggered when you play with Miss Eye, who triggers the Gumball bonus feature. The last symbol for this slot is for the Mega Win feature and has the word MEGA on it, framed in shiny blue lines.
Variance and RTP Ratio
The Return to Player ratio for this slot is 95.11% and the volatility is medium. You will be promised to get solid wins throughout the game, but that also predisposes to less frequency of landing ones. The game is cluster-based so the pay ways are limitless. All you need to do is collect 7 elements that are of the same kind in order to get the multiplier for that specific element. Very big wins can be claimed if you’re lucky enough to trigger any of the 10 bonus features.
Monster Blast Slot’s Gameplay
Monster Blast Slot has a 5 by 5 board with new elements dropping from top as you combine different clusters. The round will be over once you run out of clusters to burst. The game is suitable for all kinds of players as you can bet from $0.80 to $100. The higher the bet, the bigger the win.
The game is progressive as you get to advance to new levels and unlock new monsters and features. There is a paytable and game rules available to you at all times as well as a window where you can see the unlocked achievements that will help you climb through the ranks faster.
Is Monster Blast A Good Choice?
Play Monster Blast Slot Here:
All Casinos are Safe and Licensed, See the Top 3 Picks for April: