Casumo Casino – Updated Bonuses, Exclusive Games & Prizes
That being said, they are handling the situation in an impressive manner. And along the changes affecting Swedish players, they also make new offers and new opportunities for the last week of June and the start of July.
New Swedish Welcoming Offer by Casumo Casino
That’s the first big change that comes with the Swedish bonus. Sweden caps on July 2nd the deposits that can be made and the bonuses that can be received. If you’re a Swedish player, here’s what to expect:
- Regarding the Casino bonus – you’ll be able to receive a max bonus of 100% up to 20,000 SEK on your first deposit with Casumo casino. The 100 free spins you can receive are capped at 100 SEK, or 1 SEK per spin. The good news is, winnings from the spins are wager-free!
- Regarding the Sports bonus – if you prefer to get a bonus on sports betting, you’ll receive max a 100% match-up bonus up to 1,000 SEK. This bonus comes accompanied by a 300 SEK freebet, and your net winnings from it are also wager-free!
When it comes to wagering requirements, finding bonuses that are wager-free is extremely hard to nearly impossible. Yet, even with the changing landscape, Casumo casino manages to make that offer. These changes go in effect on the 30th of June, 2020.
Exclusive Games for Casumo Players
All Casumo players will be able to enjoy exclusive games and an awesome tournament starting Monday, 29th June. First, we have the exclusive release of Drago Jewels of Fortune by Pragmatic Play.
The game gets released two weeks prior to the official date, exclusively for players at Casumo. For the next two weeks, this is the place where you can take it for a spin, bet, and win before anyone else!
The end of June and the start of July promise to bring forth excitement and lots of exclusive releases and opportunities for Casumo casino players. Another exclusive game launching on the gambling site is the Calaveras Gold by Mighty Finger.
These two, and ten more new slots will be expanding further your horizons, chances to win and have fun with Casumo casino at the end of this month!
Boosted Casumo Reel Races
But that exclusive game is not the only thing to look out for starting on the 29th. A new Boosted Real Races tournament will send off June and usher in July, with some awesome prizes! Here’s the whole program:
- Monday, June 29th, and Tuesday, June 30th – tune in at 20:00 CET to take part in the first tournament involving the exclusive release of Drago – Jewels of Fortune. The prize for the race’s winner is amounting to €2,000!
- Wednesday, July 1st – at 20:00 CET starts the next reel race on Razor Shark by Push Gaming, with a prize for the winner of another €2,000.
- Friday, July 3rd – you can score another €2,000 if you win the reel race on Rich Wilde and the Shield of Athena by Play’n Go. Starts at 20:00 CET.
- Saturday, July 4th – the last day of the reel races gives you the chance to win another €2,000 if you join the tournament at 20:00 CET on the Doom of Dead by Play’n Go.
If you’re looking forward to testing the new release and trying your luck in the races, mark the dates!
Genesis Casino Ready to Accept Spanish Players, Gives a Bonus
The latest development for the Genesis casino, in particular, is the expansion of its operations.…
Genesis Global Limited Offers Even More Bonuses & Fun at FunBet
They’ve released several gambling brands since the start of 2020, with great new gambling opportunities…
Dutch And Maltese Gaming Regulators Signs MoU To Prevent Illegal Gambling
The Purpose of MoU Under the MoU, there will be an enhanced cooperation between the…
Operators Pull Out Japan Casino Plans Amidst Uncertain Gambling Regulations
The casinos needed to submit tedious requirements before legalizing the business and face heavy taxes…
GrooveGaming Extends Contract With BetConstruct
The success of the merger showed a high demand for online casino products. GrooveGaming exploited…
Chile’s Casino Operators Receives Coronavirus Relief From Creditors, Investors
The gambling industry is among the industries which suffered the biggest losses. The casinos shut…