Game review info
- RTP: 96.5%
- Min Bet: 0.20
- Max Bet: 100
- Reels: 5
- Paylines: 20
- Software: Play'N Go
- Themes: Asian
- Volatility: High
- Features: Bonus Game, Wild Symbol, Multiplier
US Players not Accepted
- Many Payment Methods Available
- Live Games Available
- Always Helpful Support
If you love the classic Japanese anime, then you will fall in love with the gracious and strong Love, Star, and Storm princesses. These girls will be your best buddies throughout the entire gameplay. So, don’t lose faith in their powers. Even though some people might see the slot as quite girly in a way, it has a place in the heart of many men out there.
The Japanese style layout and gameplay tie together this dedication to one of the most popular animes out there “Sailor Moon”. Even if you’re not a fan of the anime culture, you would have heard about it one way or another.
Even though the features make it a fantastic slot to enjoy thanks to their random appearance, don’t underestimate how hard it is to win big here. It’s not impossible but you have to work your way through it all to win. In our take of this game, you can find commentary on its features, design, and paytable down below. What more could you possibly search for in a slot?
Slot Features: Look out for the Mighty Princesses
The slot has a 5×5 grid, with a min bet of 0.20 and a max bet of 100. The gameplay is super easy thanks to the layout of the slot. The first thing you need to do before playing is to load your account with some cash to enjoy the slot for real. After that, you can take in all the gorgeous graphics and start playing. Beneath the board, you have your controls panel which includes all bet options, the spinning and autoplay buttons, and the “Info” icon. From the “Info” icon, players can view the paytable and the Features’ rules. You can also see your current balance.
On the left of the board, you can see the Multiplier board where your winning combinations go and multiply. On the right of the board, you can see your current active princess. If you want to switch off the music, you can do that from the bar beneath the game. The title has 3 great features like Girl Power, Princess Trinity, and Free Spins.
- Girl Power: It’s triggered randomly on non-winning spins. Each princess has a unique ability to help create winning combos. The active princess on the right of the reels will change after each trigger. There are 3 princesses- Love, Star, and Storm. Love transforms one set of symbols into another symbol. Star can make up to 2 Wilds appear. Storm can destroy 2 sets of any symbol.
- Princess Trinity: To trigger it, you have to fully charge the meter on the left side. The meter has 3 sections and it’s only filled with winnings with princess symbols. The princesses take turns performing their Girl Powers. 1 of the 3 sections of the meter can light up if you land 3 princesses, 2 of them light up when 4 princesses land, all of them light up when 5 princesses land.
- Free Spins: To trigger it, you have to clear the grid in a single turn. Then choose 1 of the 3 Love, Star, and Storm girls. Love gives you 4 Free Spins, a recharge and +4 Free Spins. Star gives you 5 Free Spins, a recharge and +3 Free Spins. Storm gives you 8 Free Spins, a recharge, and +2 Free Spins. Fewer spins mean higher risk, but higher winning potential. The chosen Girl Power is also active triggering on each non-winning spin. The multiplier is not reset between game rounds and can grow up to x20. Fully charge the meter to receive additional spins up to 20. The Princess Trinity feature is not active.
Design and Graphics: Beautiful and Charming
The design and theme are inspired by the Japanese anime “Sailor Moon”. It has many pastel blue and pink colours. The music is quite electronic and can get you hyped up about your next spins and possible winnings. Princess Moon’s background represents a sky with the sun shining through it. The animation of the reels spinning and the princesses changing on the side of the board is seamless. This is no surprise since Play’n Go is known to be one of the masters of the slot game. The game is available on all mobile devices like smartphones or tablets, so you can take your princesses on-the-go wherever you are.
Winning Symbols and Pay table Explained
In this slot, there are 9 symbols in total that you can spot on the reels throughout your gameplay. They range from the 3 princesses to symbols that relate to the whole theme of the game. You also have a Wild Moon symbol that makes everything much better.
Moon Princess Slot – Editor’s Opinion
Moon Princess is one of the most beautiful slots we have ever seen with its gorgeous colors and golden frames and borders. It makes you feel like you’re in outer space with 3 beautiful heroines that can make your gameplay memorable. Enjoy wonderful features, gripping music, and a storyline within. Indulge in one of the many masterpieces by the giant slot provider and come back for more again and again.